The type of personal information we will collect about you may include:
- Phone number
- E-mail IDs and account password
- Sizes and body measurement related information
- Devices and browsers used
- To process your order and to contact you in the event of any queries relating to the order or purchase.
- For our delivery partners to contact you at the time of pickup or delivery of your products.
- To help recommend the correct size or fit of our products.
- To provide an optimal and seamless experience for you while browsing through our website.
We take your privacy and personal information very seriously, all information we collect from you are stored on secure and state of the art encrypted servers. Payment related information such as bank account details or credit / debit card numbers, UPI id, wallet information, which is essential to completing the purchase on our online store are not received by us. This is collected via secured payment service providers (such as PayU or Razorpay) and are not stored on our servers.
We reserve the right to store shopping pattern data in order to provide better service to all our customers. We will never release any customer information to third parties under any circumstances. Information given voluntarily to help us understand our customer’s needs also remains confidential and is at all times stored on a secure server.
The right to delete Personal Data:You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete (and direct our Service Providers to delete) Your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.